Friday 10 June 2016

Summer Holidays

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been a little MIA lately but I've had a lot to do for the past week and for this blogpost I thought I would just catch you up on things.

So, where should I start... Well, the last days of school were fun, we had an art project in all grades and for my project I went around my neighbourhood and took photos of things I thought represented the area. I personally thought it turned out pretty good. Here are some of the photos:




Also, last Thursday (last week, not yesterday) the whole tenth grade had a good-bye-day since we were graduating. We had a dance session and we got our yearbooks and we went around signing them, which was cute.
On Tuesday we had our graduation, yay! Well, it's quite sad too, and weirdly I don't want to go on summer break, what am I supposed to do for such a long time? Anyways I graduated and I got an award for excellent grades. I also finished my application for the next school and I hope I'll get in, *crossed fingers*.

On Saturday I went camping with my grandma and my uncle and his family came as well. I was so cold in the tent that I got a cold, damn it. Oh well I guess I still had a good time.





That's all for now, I hope you liked this post and comment below if you did. <3

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment