Wednesday 19 October 2016

Books and Breaks

Finally, I'm getting a little break from all school-things related because I get two days off school + the weekend for a mid-semester break. The last two months have honestly just been about school, I've had 26 exams in 3 1/2 weeks and I've got to say it's a bit much, but, I'm coping.
I've also just started a new job, again. I got a job in late August at an ice cream shop which I actually enjoyed and I was working with my friends so it was quite nice but then two weeks ago a coffee shop offered me a job with higher pay so I took it but I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do as I don't enjoy myself as much but I've only gone three times so hopefully it'll turn out fine.

Now, to a more interesting subject. Books. I have to say I have not done any reading recently except for books at school like Of Mice And Men but that doesn't count. To be honest I haven't properly read a book since christmas probably, which is not like me. I'm actually a big book-worm but I haven't made any time for reading however, that's going to change because I have a list of books I want to finish before the year ends. Here's that list:


  • Eleanor & Park - I've had this book for around two years now and I've never finished it, I've started a few times but I never make any time for reading :(.
  • Let It Snow - Got this book from my mum as a present last Christmas but I wanted to save it for Christmas next year so I could read it to get me into a Christmas-y mood.
  • Binge - I've wanted to read this book for so long now but I always thought it was so expensive in the book store but maybe I'll just buy it online.
  • Harry Potter - Believe it or not I've never read Harry Potter, judge all you want hahah but it's a long story. I have seen the movies and they are probably my favourite movies among others. So I want to read at least the first one before Christmas.

That's all for now, I'll let you know how this reading goal of mine will get along,
love you all very much, Stella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment