Saturday 5 November 2016

2 years of onegirlblogger?

Wow, I can't believe I've been writing this blog for over two years now. I honestly didn't think about it until I saw a fellow blogger do birthday post (so. to Baking Boutique!) and I went to check when I wrote my first post and it was October 5th 2014, exactly two years and a month.

I feel like I've grown a lot through this span of time, whether or not it has come across on my blog (hopefully). Feel free to take a look on my oldest posts even though I can't say they are my best work haha! Although I think this blog has not been as good lately as it was a year ago and the beginning of this year. Somehow I've gotten less views and comments. I know that shouldn't make a difference but I think most of you can understand that you feel like it does. However, I feel that can change and I'm definietly going to try to give myself more time to go out and take photos and write posts more often.

To all of you readers that have kept reading my blog over the past years I feel like you are my friends and for that I am very greatful, thank you!

To finish off this post I felt like this photo from one of my first posts was ideal. :)


Thanks for reading, love you very much,

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment