Tuesday 29 November 2016

Christmas 2016

Last christmas I really wanted to do a whole lot of christmassy posts in December but somehow I only did a few. A lot of bloggers were doing 24 days of christmas and 12 days etc. and I thought it was a really good idea but I also don't want to take other people's ideas. So, for this December I really want to do more posts than normal to get me and other people into a christmas mood. Since I have exams 'til the 16th I was thinking about doing a post a day from the 16th or 17th to the 26th or so. I already have a few ideas in my head and I also want to do one or two collabs so if anyone wants to collab, contact me. :)
Well, that's pretty much all there is to this post I just wanted to tell you about my plan and again I'm really not trying to steal other people's ideas.

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment