Tuesday 18 July 2017

Beach Day '17

Well at least we got to see the sun... 
This year's summer has honestly been dreadful haha. We have gotten 4 sunny days here in Reykjavik, 4! It has literally rained all summer. Last Monday though (a week ago) the weather was wonderful, so naturally we went to the beach. Icelandic beaches are almost all pitch black and aren't really beachy-beaches if you know what I mean. However, we went to a beach I had never been to before and there was a cafe by it as well. I had an iced latte, which wasn't actually on the menu but the girl at the counter kindly offered to make it for me since it was so hot! Iced lattes have been my all-time favourite drink this summer since I normally just drink water. 
I had a great time on the beach in the sun and it was probably one of my favourite days so far this summer. My mum, brother and puppy also had a blast! 


What I'm wearing:

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Shoes: Vans



Thanks for reading this post I hope you liked it.
Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment