Friday 28 July 2017

Summer Favourites



This summer has gone by so fast and I can hardly believe I go back to school in two weeks.
Over the summer I've tried a few new things and worked quite a lot. In this post I'm going to show you some of the things I've been enjoying this summer.


I've mentioned Burt's Bees before and I simply love their products. When I went to Massachusetts in May I found a new lip balm scent from them that isn't available in Iceland. This is now my favourite along with the peppermint one.

This scent is just lovely. It's not too heavy and it literally smells like the beach and coconuts, love it!

I've had a few bottles of Batiste's dry shampoos and I've quite liked them all but not always the scent. This one however is very nice and it's not too strong either.

I've finally started reading Harry Potter and holy these books are so good I can't stop reading. I started this summer and I'm about to finish The Order Of The Phoenix now. I loved the films when I watched them a few years ago but the books were never available at the library so I kept postponing it. Now, however, I decided just to buy them all in paperback. I've also become such a nerd, like I often do when I really like a book series, I've taken all the Pottermore quizzes and it's just so much fun!

I've tried a few face masks and none of them have been absolutely right for my skin but this mask is simply wonderful!

Have nearly not worn any other shoes since I got these. They're so comfortable and I really like the way they look as well.

Aerie and PINK underwear
This is quite a funny thing to put in a favourites but when I went to The USA I bought a lot of underwear since it's a lot cheaper there and both Aerie and PINK have great deals. All the underwear I bought is so comfortable and looks good!

I normally just drink water or smoothies all the time this was a big deal for me this summer. Last year I started working at coffee place and started tasting coffee now and then and now I quite like it.  I think Iced lattes are soooo good and refreshing in the summer heat.

I had been looking all over for cute little earrings and Francesca's had everything I needed. I couldn't find the hoops online but I found the diamond shaped ones. ;)


I hope you liked this post and will like the same things as me.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Stella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment