Monday 19 December 2016

Christmas TV Binge

Can you believe it, there are only 6 days 'til Christmas? Have to admit that I'm not as festive as I want to be mainly because there's no snow, not common in December in Iceland. However, there are a few ways you can put yourself into a more festive mood. One of my favourite ways is watching a movie or a christmassy TV-show and I recently got sent a personalised TV-guide (from Luma, who offer secure surround wifi for your homethat I would love to share with you and I believe these movies and TV-shows will get you into the mood!


Now, these are not in a specific order, just random.
  1.  Gossip Girl - OK these don't have a lot to do with Christmas but they do have great Christmas episodes in between and I just think this is a great show to binge over Christmas.
  2. SKAM - I have mentioned this show before and I just had to do it again, it's so good! Also I found a place where you can watch it with english subtitles so you're welcome ;) 
  3. Home Alone 1&2 - These are classics. I feel like you can't have a proper Christmas without Home Alone
  4. Arthur Christmas- Saw this movie for the first time last year and I loved it. Also I'd say it's good for any age.
  5. The Grinch- No words needed, love that story.
  6. The Holiday- Now this one is also a classic, like Love Actually. I feel like a good way to describe it is: "a very sweet movie"
  7. (Gilmore Girls) - Now I know this isn't on the list but I recently started watching this show and I love it so much, very relatable. I used to watch this show when I was small but I can't really remember it so I started again.

Thanks for reading, merry Christmas,

Stella xx



No comments:

Post a Comment