Tuesday 10 October 2017

It's That Time Again

Leaves falling, wind blowing and crisp smelling air. It's the time of hot drinks, candles and fairy lights. This can only mean one thing, it's autumn again!
Lately I've been in such an autumn-y mood,  admiring the colours around me, reds and yellows everywhere, having coffee on crisp cold days, and roaming through book stores. One of my favourite bookstores had a sale this week and I even managed to buy a christmas present! However I've been extremely stressed and anxious lately which is partly why I haven't blogged as much as I've wanted to. I think I really need to do something about my anxiety now that it's gotten so bad. When I was younger I went to therapy and to courses that helped me a lot and I started to be able to manage it but now it has gotten a lot different. Other things trigger me now than before so I don't quite know how to control it. Anyhow autumn is peaking and I love it. There is just something about all these colours that brings me joy so here are my favourite autumn photos I've taken these past weeks. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


Thanks for reading, have a great autumn!

Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment