Friday 18 January 2019

Booklist 2019

Hello everybody, how are you?
I've had a busy start to the year with school and work but I feel very refreshed and like I have gotten my ambition and willpower back. One of my resolutions was to make more time for my hobbies and especially read more! Although I read quite a few books last year I still have a big stack on my bedroom floor (yes, floor hahah) and desk of books I have yet to read. For today's post, I want to share with you all the books I want to read this year that have been staring at me for the past year or so.

Metamorphosis - Franz Kafka
Shakespeare - Macbeth
Shakespeare - Twelfth Night
Robert Galbraith - The Cuckoo's Calling
Robert Galbraith - The Silkworm
Robert Galbraith - Career of Evil
Ami McKay - The Witches of New York
Helen Fielding - Bridget Jones's Diary
Eleanor Atkinson - The Greyfriar's Bobby
Jane Austen - Pride and Prejudice
Alison Rattle - The Quietness
Rainbow Rowell - Eleanor and Park
J.R.R. Tolkien - Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Ernest Hemingway - The Sun Also Rises.

As you can see I have a lot to read this year. I plan to read The Sun Also Rises in March because it takes place in Madrid and that's exactly where I'll be going on a school trip in late March. I'm also going to London and Oxford with my school, soo exciting times ahead! If you have any book recommendations please comment below as I'd love to hear your suggestions.

That's it for today's blogpost, hope you have a great day and keep on reading! Love, Stella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment