Tuesday 1 January 2019

New Year - New Times

Happy new year everybody!
I have a feeling 2019 will be a good one and I'm excited to see what life has in store for me in the new year. One resolution of mine is to be more active on this beloved blog of mine since I have missed writing posts for you lot. The reason for my dry spell is simply because I have been a bit down and not made enough time for the things I truly enjoy, but that is no more! This year will be great and I already have ideas of new blog posts. 
To catch you up on what has been happening in my life these past months I´ll tell you a short version. I started my senior year which has had its ups and downs. It's been stressful and I've been super busy in my extracurriculars and I started ballet again which has kept me busy too. I've also been applying to universities around the world and I just sent in my application to Brown and Colby this morning, so there are exciting times ahead. I'll also be applying to The University of Edinburgh, University of St. Andrews and Trinity College, Dublin.

Hope you all have a wonderful 2019 and life will be good to you!

I'll be posting again so be sure to follow my blog below and check out Instagram to keep updated.
ig: onegirlblogger

Love, Stella xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment